Setting up to Operate
1. Find a feasible location for you that can provide you with the ideal space needed to conduct business.1. Find a feasible location for you that can provide you with the ideal space needed to conduct business.
2. Set up your office with appropriate working spaces, including comfy chairs, desks, shelves, filing cabinets, and etc.
3. Identify any staffing needs.
4. Recruit, interview, hire, and train employees (if applicable).
5. If hiring employees, get an employer ID from the IRS.
6. Identify and set up any needed technology:
a. computers/laptops for business operations,
c. business software and applications,
e. business email accounts,
h. billing, and
i. payment systems.
7. Ensure your technology systems are secure with your information and customer information.
8. Install a security system, if applicable.
9. Depending on the business type, identify and partner with the right suppliers/vendors.